Here is what some clients and various life coaches say about Life Coaching…
- “Coaching is like having a personal trainer for every area of your life.”
- “Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their growth.” ( J. Whitmore)
- “Coaching is the art and practice of guiding a person or group from where they are toward the greater competence and fulfillment that they desire.” (G. Collins)
- “Coaching is practicing the disciplines of believing in people in order to empower them to change.” (T. Stoltzfus)
- “Coaching is the art of helping people grow without telling them what to do.”
- “The coaching relationship is one of partnership and collaboration, is high commitment, professional, growth -oriented with clear, written expectations and concrete goals.”
- “Coaching is a support structure for change and growth, always focussing on future potential, not past mistakes.